1. Notify Sunwest of intent to purchase real estate.
2. Negotiate the purchase of the real estate.
3. Make sure that the Purchaser on the purchase agreement is Sunwest Trust, Inc., custodian for __________________ IRA.
4. Review the purchase agreement and if needed have your attorney and/or accountant review it. Sign below acknowledging review: _____________________________________
5. After reviewing the purchase documents contact Sunwest Trust, Inc. to sign as custodian for your IRA and disburse funds for earnest money, if needed. A Direction of Investment form will be required to instruct Sunwest to sign on behalf of your IRA. Do not sign any documents since this is an IRA purchase.
6. Deliver the purchase documents back to your realtor or title company to prepare for closing.
7. When the title company notifies you that they are ready to close your transaction, pick up the documents and review them along with your attorney and/or accountant. Sign below acknowledging your review: ___________________________________
8. After your review of the final closing documents, contact Sunwest Trust, Inc. to sign as custodian for your IRA. Do not sign any documents since this is an IRA purchase.
9. Direct the title company to send all closing documents to Sunwest with copies to you if you so desire.